October blog feedback and learner response

 





WWW: I like your answers to the first 10 questions –particularly you are having a positive experience with the subject for GCSE. It’s lovely to have students return to the subject and wish to study it further. Great to hear you enjoyed the coursework unit for GCSE as there is a component for A-Level too. 

EBI: Two key areas to improve here: firstly, some of your work is missing or unfinished and it’s important to make sure you are organised

and fully completing work. Make sure you post the Genre and Narrative blogs as soon as you can. On a side note, try and develop your exposure to reading newspapers to ensure you are receiving a variety of newsworthy content.

LR: Complete any missing or unfinished work.

Reflect on your work in A Level Media so far:

What is your strongest piece of work? 

I feel like my strongest piece of work is the 'reading an image' blog task as I have answered it to the best of my ability.

What is your weakest? 

My weakest piece of work has been the Genre blog task as I haven't completed yet and hope to complete it soon to the best of my ability. 

What specific skills or knowledge do you need to develop over the rest of the course?

Time management so I don't fall behind on my work more often. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audience theory 2 - blog tasks

Representations of women in advertising

Genre blog tasks